Now the chips are starting to fall in place (once this is done, only testing and the docs remain). Today I implemented all of the stuff required to support the new aircraft.cfg injection stuff (engine data, gear, data, etc), and also a new feature I almost forgot about – shell integration of fsdsxtweak_edit. Now when you click on a KFG file (which is the new extension I have given to the old cfg tweak files, to avoid confusion), it opens automatically in fsdsxtweak_edit. This is what the new plugin looks like:
Tomorrow I must implement the base partial aircraft.cfg support (wait for the surprise!) and tidy up. Didn’t do any work tonight, as we went to Dom’s place for ramen; we spent a long time talking about movies, and especially what movies freaked us out the most (nice to hear that for him it was also Event Horizon).