Finally, on Sunday we got some nice weather. I went out for a walk in the suburb around Crossroads to get a feel for some neighbourhoods. Saw some very nice ramblers there, and lots of trees all over, just like Ilda likes. Also, I spotted a wild bunny running around the lawns, so it can’t be a bad neighbourhood can it?
I discovered some horrific bugs in FSDSxTweak_edit – like, I had not implemented the code to load and save contact points and gear! Oops! I also wanted to add a feature that would suck in the material and ref part names directly from a .x file into _edit, so I thought it was time for an update. I started yesterday, and rather than go out today, I decided to bunker in and finish the update in a single big push today. So now the thing should be more stable than before (I am including only release rather than debug builds in the installer), and I am slowly moving towards 100% vista compliance, which is taking quite a while longer than I thought, as I am learning about the new UAC stuff all the time.