Long time since I last had an update, but I think this one is worth it. The changes are all in the fsdsxtweak.exe central engine.
Here is what you can do in the new version:
- Attach landable platforms to your models by adding a single specially named part
- Attach effects (like the pic above!) by adding a single specially named part. This allows you to easily add landing lights, nav lights and smoke effects to animated parts, and lots of other things too.
- Attach special SDK parts to your models – such as the aircraft carrier arresting wires and catapults (again, by adding a single specially named part). This is actually the only way to make an Acceleration aircraft carrier with FSDS at the moment.
- Create new MouseRect parts in the models for your VC (again, by adding a single specially named part).
- Create Visibility nodes in your models to control visibility of parts via custom variables (again, by adding a single specially named part).
- Create NoCrash nodes for your scenery.
- Attach library objects (defined by their GUIDs) to your scenery (for marinas etc.)
I have also added three tutorials to the manual to show you how to use everything. Download from AVSIM via this link.